Friday, November 07, 2008

wtf i want to scold now omg omg damnit.
i want to die alr. work was fucking tiring. damn it.

okay la. actually it wasnt very tiring but my shoes make my feet hurt a lot urgh i need new shoes damn.

anyway i went for co in the afternoon and uh mr chew didnt come and just nice company called and asked me if i wanted to work at pdr. so yep i quickly left after waiting to take my physics file and uh yep rushed home and went fairmont.
monica wanted to meet at 4 and she ended up reaching around 4.55 and me around 4.40 lol its like we left only few minutes to change and walk the long way to swiss hotel the stamford and take lift. lol so its like uh.yeah we were late for 10 mins and no one noticed lol (omg my pointer just gone missing o.o? now i cant see where i am typing omg )
okay crap anyway we met darren in the lift then uh waited the damn lif for like 10 mins at least lo! wtf......... then we reported and uh wiped glasses at first and then there were actually 3 events going on i think one was tuas thingy which i was assigned to in the end and uh 2 more private functions.
yep so me and meyrl was assigned tgt and monica at the private one which has like only 30 ppl... and we have like fucking at least 200 lol cause its an event like cafe swiss except a little less. so we went round serving drinks and uh clear plates. mostly all these luh. john was being very scary when he crept up behind me suddenly and asked me to take wine bottle to walk around instead of clearing plates lol.and then around 9 ppl started leaving and i was told by TL to follow uh... i-forgot-his-name. lol quite slack uh i was like stocking up new things and then fraham chase me away and TL forced me back again lol. don't really care cause i am taking time off LOL.
then uh helped farhan to stock drinks. and then yeap went to help monica at her private suite and yep clear things and darren very irritating.kept forcing us to walk about and then uh we slacked a little and then uh finished i think.
sign out and darren brought us down to change and we left shortly hurh hurh hurh
so yep home and my feet are killing me.
there's work tomoro still and i am thinking to go boat to earn easy money or hotel to work with monica lol.-.-
almost the same money and so different price to pay urgh.


if you ever do that again i swear i won't work with you anymore. wtf you fucking used me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home